Monday, January 7, 2008

Time to return home ...

Time to blog.... I had kept a myspace page up http://www.myspace.com/laurarichins but I think it is time for something new...
We just returned from 2 weeks in cold Utah... (upon arriving closer to home we gave in and turned on the AC). Our trip to see family was filled with lots of joy in seeing our loved ones. The boys really enjoyed their Christmas and so did Sariah. While in Utah we all had dental appointment's.... the dentist gave Jarom a hand in wiggling out 5 loose baby teeth so he now has quite a smile. Elijah was ready for new glasses so we decided a visit to the pediatric optometrist would be best first... to find out that he now needs to do what his dad did as a child and cover one eye for a while to help the other eye get stronger (I personally don't like the technical term for it). Sariah got her first tooth on our drive home. She is now 6 months old... The boys enjoyed playing with their cousins in Utah and their aunts and uncles. We even got a generational picture with Sariah and Korey's grandma who will turn 90 this year. Weird but true our drive home was the best part of our trip we did some fun site seeing and really enjoyed each others company.... I truly treasure my wonderful husband 2 boys and our princess. We are all thrilled to be back home and just thoroughly enjoying each other.


Enjoy some pictures below...




















4 comments:

BossyMommy said...

Yay! Laura joined the blogging world! Cute pics. Looks like you all had a great time.

Brian said...

awesome I live it- it was nice to see you guys too. Amber Flint

Laura said...

Jacey yes finally... I know about time!

- Amber sooooo nice to see you! How is the little princess at your house feeling????

rachel said...

Welcome to the blogging world, my friend.
I tried sending you a Christmas card, but neglected to put your zip code on it and it came back to me. sad.
Hugs!!