Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter everyone! Oh how I agree with my friend Jacey on this day. I on the other hand ... don't do Easter baskets. My kids have never had them and just don't care... We just do an Easter egg hunt (normally we go to one but this year we didn't have one to go to). My boys do expect that Easter egg hunt. So I stuffed about 6 dozen eggs for two boys yesterday. I filled them with m&m's - vanilla wafer cookies - cheerios - money (change) - animal cookies - So I had very little expense & happy boys! I`ll most likely post some other pictures tomorrow.... back to resting - my allergies are horriable!

4 comments:

rachel said...

Happy Happy Easter!

BossyMommy said...

Thanks for the blog plug, Laura! Glad you agree. I wish I'd never started the basket tradition. I do have a friend who gave me a good idea that I'll start NEXT year--one basket for the family. No more of this one-per-kid nonsense. Live and learn!

Holmes Family said...

Happy Easter! I'm glad to hear it was fun for your family! How is the weather in AZ? We have green grass and warm weather, I hope you do too!

Amber said...

I agree with you too. I didn't do baskets and never have. We just do the hunt too. The kids scored this year. Tons of candy, little balls, money etc. I think Grandma Flint went a little over bored but hey the kids didn't mind! :)