Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy!

We are alive.... Just a week of Korey working way long hours (about 80 a WEEK) - well it has been this was for months except for our 5 day trip - and in my end .... balancing school schedules for boys ... Dr. appointments... field trips... school carnivals... school book fairs... volunteering at the school.... birthday parties to attend to... luncheons... play groups... moms night out ... children's festival... visiting teaching... Sariah's naps around it all - oh yes and trying to keep the house clean enough to walk through... So we are hear just BUSY!

Wish I could fit in more real cooking... scrapbooking... crafting stuff... and so much more!

1 comments:

Holmes Family said...

Laura,
You are a super mom! The pics you have of Sariah are so adorable. And your trip looked like a blast! I called my sister in Utah yesterday and she said it had snowed again that morning. I am so weak in cold weather now. Hope all is going well. Keep in touch, Jess