Monday, April 7, 2008

I know I know....

About time for me to post something!!! Busy few days and then Korey reformatted the computer yesterday. So I am working to put programs back on - most importantly photoshop LOL. Wed we leave for the 1000 mile journey to northern Utah. To attend my brothers wedding at the SL temple . It will be nice to have a quick visit with family - but sadly I am already looking forward to being home. It is a longggggggg trip especially with 3 kids. To make it a little easier heading up there we are breaking the trip up to two days and will go see the Grand Canyon on Thur AM. So when I return I am sure I`ll have plenty of pictures to post.... oh yes I am also going to copy a friend of mine and create a blog site just for my recipes i try... that way they don't get so mixed up here. So my blog might be quite for a week or so.... ~ Laura

5 comments:

rachel said...

Have a great and safe trip!

Amber said...

We are so excited to see you guys. Lexi can hardly wait. She is saying mom when is Eli and Jarom coming and trying to figure out how many more days! Hope you enjoy it.

Holmes Family said...

Laura,
Have fun! Utah maybe far away but it is so worth it to go there on vacation and especiall to see family! Which reminds me, you need to post the story of how you met your husband. I still can't get over the fact he grew up in Coalville. I lived not even an hour from there growing up. It truly is a small world. Take care, Jess

JennaK said...

Oh be so careful at the grand canyon! I'm terrified to take my kids there--they can wait until they are adults to go see it. Have fun in UT. We leave at the end of April to go up for my brother's wedding. I love weddings!

Laura said...

We will becareful no worries! We are just taking a peek - no hiking or anthing crazy - heck I have 3 young kids and a long drive ahead of me. LOL ---- Jess I`ll get you the story when I get back and hopefully life returns to normal (what is normal) I haven't fogotten... Yep we will be in Coalville Thur night - Sun and Mon