Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday...

Whew! Another week beginning... Survived the busy weekend. Friday evening was Jarom's school carnival. The boys had a great time. Saturday morning I took the boys to the community event the Children's Festival... the boys thought I was the best mom ever and once again had a great time. That afternoon Jarom had a friends birthday party to go to. Sunday came we have to be out the door by 7:30AM yes AM ... by 7AM Jarom was complaining of his tummy so I staying home with the 3 kiddos. Sariah acted like it was the end of the world all day. Peeked into her mouth and saw two new teeth and another 2 or more about to poke through. So I guess she has a right to think that I should now be more than 3 inches away from her. Still trying to baby proof everything - yesterday I was on the phone in my room and Sariah was with my - I turned around and couldn't see her. I walked down the hall and noticed her in the bathroom. Slipping and sliding while crawling around... she had dumped a bottle of baby oil out. Oh my! - Today Elijah will be casted for his 3rd pair of AFO's (leg braces) I think he has decided to just stick with blue ones. Better get on with my Monday...

4 comments:

Judy said...

nice to see your update I love peeking in on your blog. sounds like Sariah learned a new way of softening her skin......lol

Holmes Family said...

Being a mom is the most difficult job ever! You're doing great! I sometimes wonder what would happen if I decided to sleep in one day. Take care and keep in touch.

Holmes Family said...

To respond to your e-mail, we still plan on moving back to AZ in August. I'm so looking forward to having everything I need in one spot!

rachel said...

OH no. Baby oil?? Cute story, at least, but I'm sure no fun to clean up. Bet your bathroom smelled GOOD!!!