Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh my....

Some start to my Mother's Day weekend.... I tell you! I have been off again on again sick for a week or so - some stomach virus..... Sariah has had diarrhea since Monday...... Then 4AM Elijah woke throwing up and has been sense.
So my Mother's Day may be staying home from church with sick kiddos....
My cousin Jody had this on her blog.. I too had seen it on yahoo....
Five things you should never buy as a Mother's Day gift
Crazy enough I don't totally agree with them... heck I love my kitchen aid... love my Dyson...
But the Man cold video is my favorite... I hope my weekend doesn't turn into that!

3 comments:

rachel said...

I agree with you. I LOVE my KitchenAid and Dyson! Give me them as gifts ANY day.

Judy said...

I guess there is one advantage to not having a man in my home :)

Holmes Family said...

I watched the "man cold" video and couldn't stop laughing!!! I hope you are feeling better. Take care, Jess