Sunday, August 24, 2008

Elijah ... just too tired

Oh how we love Elijah... He is such a good kid! He is so excited to start school (preschool) on the 2nd. They have a great program here in Coalville (wish we were staying). He will be able to get PT and OT here and do well. He has so enjoyed being here and being able to be outside all the time... close to 12 hours a day sometimes. He gets thoroughly exhausted. So exhausted the other night I discovered a first for him - yep he fell asleep in the tub.) I know he will kill me in another 10 years for taking the picture.

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Laura the therapy bills will be worth that picture. So funny :)

MaryBeth said...

Laura the therapy bills will be worth that picture. So funny :)

Shy said...

Too funny! Don't think any of my kids have fallen asleep in the tub. hehehe

Amber said...

Ha I didn't ever see that pic. That is awesome