Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pigtails...

These are for daddy...
We miss you! Can't wait for you to get back so we feel complete!
(Korey is away for work for a while...)

Anyways... I have waited for the day I could do pigtails on my princess! Here they are! Far from perfect but I was thrilled! Now isn't she cute???
Sariah is growing up so very fast! She took her first step on the 28th of July. But has taken her sweet time in fully walking (still thinks crawling is faster) yesterday I watched her take 20 steps straight. The other day I thought she was awfully fussy... opened her mouth and saw 2 molars in on the top and it appears like the bottom gums are quite swollen. She is definitely a busy girl! Makes me tired watching her and all her adventures all day. She says quite a few words... but mostly she signs "more" - so you always know when she wants more at least.











4 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah those are really cute! I was putting piggy tales (little attena's Brian could call them) in lexi's hair from teh moment that I could get a little rubber band to stay in it (rubber bands for braces work amazingly) isn't it fun?

MaryBeth said...

I totally dig pigtails on girls...especially the kind that makes them look like those little Fraggle Rock muppets! She's absolutely precious :)

Shy said...

So cute! Aleah says she is cute too! Now she wants a strawberry shortcake doll. hehehe

John and Jessica Tilton said...

She's not looking like a baby anymore, is she? What a pretty girl!