Wednesday, December 3, 2008

November is gone.. December is here!

What happened to November...??? Well we bought our 1st new couch ever! Elijah celebrated his 5th birthday! We went to Chuck E Cheese with cousins! Korey was gone for 2 plus weeks... and mom got sick! Moms shouldn't be allowed to ever be sick! (I got sick bad) After nearly 9 days in bed... having my mom take care of my kiddos for a day and Korey getting home in the neck of time to try and manage all... What a heck of a time it all was. I am grateful to be able to start getting back on my feet. It was sad though that we had to cancel our trip to northren Idaho to see my grandparents and dad... Korey and the kiddos went to his parents for Thanksgiving.. I spent it in bed. Hopefully in a week or so we can have a holiday dinner. We all are very excited to have Christmas in our own home for the first time. We have never even had a Christmas tree. We have always been traveling around the holidays... I hope you all enjoy the holidays as they are coming.

6 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Man Laura! And you thought things would get easier once you settled down. Silly girl.

Amber said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. No fun.

Shy said...

Boy it is going around. Been sick myself. Hope you and I are both in full swing for Christmas! And our families. :)

Masked Marauder said...

Hey Laura I tagged you and now you're it! Details are on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting me stay at your house. I just felt bad that your kids were sick and you had to miss Jared's wedding. Sandy

Handsfullmom said...

Oh, darn. It's awful when the mom gets sick.