Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jarom

Jarom has been on my mind lately...
Recently he got the below award at school! He was so excited and we were so proud of him! Last week he did his first science project for school. He studied and learned a lot about horses and then took a container and made a replica of a horse habitat. He had so much fun doing it and his class mates loved his project! Today I got to go to Jarom's school and have lunch with him. I love him... every day he is so funny when I drop him off at school he still blows kisses and waves at the same time and yells love you mom. I dread the day when he is too old to do that. In his prayers he has a cute line he always says... "Bless mom that she will make good food like she always does." He is so good about complimenting and thanking me for all I do for him. A funny quirk he did... a couple months back... I was hurrying and getting the kids in the car to take Jarom to school. I told them all to hurry. As I was driving the 2 miles to school I was doubling checking with Jarom that he had all he needed... he responded and said he didn't have his shoes! I about died laughing. So he wouldn't be late I told him to run into his classroom and I would go home and get his shoes and bring them to him. (He hasn't forgot his shoes since.) He really is a great kid! School doesn't necessarily come easy for him but he is always trying his hardest. We are proud of Jarom and who is becoming.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great and the story about his shoes just abuot made me die laughing!

Lara said...

Oh the shoes thing is hilarious!

rachel said...

What a precious story! And such a cute kid!