Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lagoon Day!

Saturday the 6th of June was A & K (Korey's work) family Lagoon day. Boy did we all enjoy our 12 hour day there... Our kids have never been there before and they loved it. Jarom not knowing or understanding his first ride was the roller coaster (the big white one in the picture at the bottom) he loved it but would not attempt any ride similar the rest of the time there. I think bumper cars was the favorite ride for everyone there... even Sariah loved the kiddie rides.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I did that plane one that you went on (the kiddie one) and it made Lexi and I sick. I think we are just sensitive. :(

MaryBeth said...

So fun! Rick and I haven't been to Lagoon since before he left for Bosnia...I guess Utah does have it's good points ;)

John and Jessica Tilton said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun!!