Friday, June 4, 2010

Schools out...

Summer can now begin!
The boys have truly loved school this year. Neither one of them missed a day!
Jarom finished up 3rd grade. Even with a change in teacher mid year he has loved the school year!
When he got in the car on the last day ... he said, "mom I sure am going to miss my teacher... I love her. - she is the best teacher I have ever had."  (he has had 7 teachers since K)
He has learned so much this year and defintily gained more confidence in himself and in his abilities.

Elijah has had a great teacher as well. Kindergarten was deifnitly a learning and growing year for him. I hardly can believe he starts 1st grade this fall.

Now that school is out we are really looking forward to what fun we can have this summer. As well as seeing what learning we can do along the way...We have created a "bucket list" and keep adding to it daily of things that we want to do by the end of the summer.

Jarom's class


Elijah's class

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't get over how much Elijah looks like Korey. :)