Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time to say good bye...

Well computer will get packed in the morning. The uhaul will get loaded... Time to move on to our next journey. I hate to leave Sierra Vista, AZ I have truly loved it here.. Especially right now during monsoon season. I have loved the friends that I have made here... This place will always hold a special place in my heart. Over the last couple weeks periodically I just find myself in tears knowing I am leaving. I honestly believe this will be my hardest move. It also makes it hard to have our moving come to an end... I know many may not understand... but Korey and I have really enjoyed our travels and all the places we have been and the incredible people we have met. Weird to know it is all ending. I have craved stability and my own home for so long that now it is here I think I am a bit scared. Enough of my thoughts. I`ll update my blog in a week or so... Friday the boys, Korey and my father in-law will head on the 2 day trip to Utah. I`ll Fly to Utah Tuesday with my sister and Sariah. We will be staying at my in-laws for the next bit while I dive into the search of finding us a home.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I know how you feel. I was so excited to be back in utah but I have with drawls all the time of Sierra Vista. It is a amazing place with lots of wonderful people. We are also so excited to have you guys here too. Be safe on your travels. See you soon!

rachel said...

Good luck with the move and yet another transition. I bet your travels have been amazing. You have met so many people over the years you can count as friends.
Enjoy your permanent home!!

MaryBeth said...

Patiently waiting for an update...we miss you!