Wednesday, August 6, 2008

30 and an update...

I guess I am suppose to feel old today! But I don't .... still feel like my mid 20's hopefully that feeling will last a few more years. We are in Utah! Staying at my in-laws and house searching like crazy. I always thought it would be fun to find a house... but dang what a hair pulling fun experience. Never thought it would be so hard to find a home I like... I didn't think I was that picky... Hopefully in the next couple of days I`ll pull out the camera and take some pictures. The boys are totally enjoying themselves. Jarom will most likely start school here the 21st.

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Hooray! Glad to hear that you made and all is...well, as "well" as it can be, right?

Good luck finding that house. I can't wait to start pulling my hair out for a house in a few years!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Laura. Hope it was a good one. You'll find a house soon, and as soon as you do it'll be fun to have a place of your own. I hope we can find one soon too!

rachel said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

I'm playing catch up, can you tell? I'm so far behind on blog reading...

Hugs!