Monday, September 29, 2008

It is official... we are homeowners!

Closing happened today! I did it on my own... Korey signed power of attorney over. I signed both of our lives away today. We should get a key late tomorrow. Wednesday I`ll head over to clean it and have the carpets professionally cleaned. Thursday Korey gets in town. We will move stuff over Thursday night and Friday. Korey will head back to Idaho for a while Monday morning. I actually have a phone number and address that people can write down in pen for the first time. I hardly can believe it! Maybe we will have a bomb fire of the boxes... we have saved and used all the the years...

oh yes keep you fingers crossed for me - I took the worst fall 2 days ago. I have a very sprained ankle making life very difficult for me at the moment - couldn't have been worse timing.

3 comments:

rachel said...

What a great feeling it must be to be able to settle down permanantly in one place after all your travels and moves... and BUY a home! Congrats, friend.

Take care of that ankle. Sorry to hear about the sprain. Ouch!

Holmes Family said...

Congrats! Having your own place is so nice, I hope you get settled in soon! Take care, Jess

Handsfullmom said...

Congrats on your home -- you've probably had time to be settled in by now, but what a milestone.